Monday, June 8, 2009

Tired

have you ever been really tired to the point you do not think you can make it through the whole ,let alone the next five minutes, Well that is how I have been feeling lately. The doctor say maybe medical or you depression is making you more more depressed. Noe that one right there even a man with a really good education to pause and wounder what the hell. On the one hand your depressed and instead of getting better you have gotten worse, then the thought who is to blame anyone but me well hopefully cause I was hoping to get out of this funk not get more buried in ,What about all my happy thoughts or has there really been any what is it I think dark and day out or do I even do that I don't fight anymore whats the point oh no is that a sign that I will be blah forever what? Or maybe I am sick and how the hell is that any better because the way I have been feeling it cannot be good news. I just do not want to get out of bed , but there is also the fact that I feel like I cannot I have no energy, I just feel that my body has become week, holding bags makes me tiresome walkin 5 blocks I have terrible breathing, but what I noticed the most I do not have the will to augury there is No fight in me and that is how I know I am Ill. So there is only one thing to do.Build up the strength I do have and start playing jokes because if I will be able to hear happiness whatever it is that ales nnothinng can be better prescribed than laughter because where there is laughter there is love and where there is love there is hope and where there is hope there is Shining his love on us keeping us all safe