Sunday, October 2, 2011

Learning To Be A Sister

My sister and I have not always seen eye to eye, mostly because enjoy talking to her, we are alcoholics and drug addicts. Also are mother and father passed away and it makes you really makes you think about family. I always wanted a big sister and lately I feel like I have one. She is sober no drugs and I am also sober but sometimes I indulge in drugs, but I am finding strength in from her sobriety and my boyfriend has been a trigger so I know I must keep my distance. I really enjoy talking to her and I really hope her dreams come true. She has a great support group that are routing for her, I envy that. I still cannot seem to make friends been like whole life, but now I have a big sister that can hopefully encourage me to find friends get out of the house and maybe even get a career. I am so proud of her